WordPress Website Development
Small or large, simple or complex, we can help!
The mainstay of the internet, a website tells the world who you are, what you are about, what you have to offer and even allows them to buy from you. A well constructed website will not only deliver the message but will ensure you can be found easily (SEO), will generate sales for you (CRO) and will always be updated with active and interesting content (Blogs & Social Media).
WordPress websites that actually deliver.
Being a pivotal part of your digital marketing team, we’re focused on delivering sites that actually have a positive impact on your business. Frankly, it’s vital to our business that we do! The sort of sites we work on include:
- Simple display sites highlighting your brand
- Online booking systems
- E-Commerce sites
- Online Communities
- Education and Learning Platforms
- Social Media Integrated sites
No templates here!
WordPress sites custom designed specifically to meet your brand and product offering needs. You won’t find another site on the internet like yours.
Here at Aston Social we envision your brand through a website, leveraging not only our design skills but also our technical skills to ensure your site looks good, works great and delivers you new business. Read on to see some of our live examples.
Need some help managing your digital community? Drop us a line, we’ll answer any question you have.
Develop a site that actually matches your business needs, delivers new business and is technologically secure and superior.
Pivotal to the success of your business online is the usability, readability, load time and overall design of your website. This is where we focus first.
Unlike graphic designers, our focus is not just being pretty.
Unlike SEO guys, our focus is not just keywords.
Unlike tech guys, our focus is not just security and load times.
Unlike brand guys, our focus is not just big content.
We focus on everything equally to ensure your site actually works in the real world.
Agile with feedback.
The social media strategy development process includes a detailed plan of not only the marketing aspects of your social media presence but also the compliance requirements specific to your industry and business.
- Scope definition and approval
- Site design delivery
- Site Build
- Content upload
- Final testing
- Site Deployment
Each phase is delivered in agile, which means each improvement or enhancement is released for testing when it’s done, rather than at the end of the phase, speeding up delivery and reducing workload.
- Simple Websites that tell the world what you’re about, who you are and what you can offer.
- E-Commerce websites that sell products online. One or 100 products, it doesn’t matter, our sites handle whatever you need.
- Booking Systems that book your clients in with you or your team at the times you designate with the products you want. Full calendar and product selection.
- Lead Capture Forms give you the chance to grab your leads information quickly and convert them into paying customers.
- Landing Pages and the ability to deploy them at will for tracking and lead generation is built into every site.
- Custom Designs developed just for your brand, no standardised templates here. Each site is designed specific for the brand and product offering.
- UI/UX Optimisation creating better visual designs that are easier to use for your visitors.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation for improved conversion and generation of new business on your website.
- CRM Integration with most of the common online CRM platforms for lead and conversion tracking.
- WordPress The most commonly used CMS on the internet, we build and deploy sites on WordPress.
- WooCommerce Configuration & deployment of standard WordPress E-Commerce platform, WooCommerce.
- Yoast SEO Implementation & setup of best practice WordPress SEO plugin.
- Stripe Integration with Stripe and other payment platforms.
- HTML5/CSS3 Use of cutting edge web languages for user interface design.
A diverse range of clients use social media management delivered by the best Social Media Agency in Melbourne.
SAI Global Property is a well reputed company providing conveyancers, solicitors and the financial services sector with all the necessary software, systems and services to complete a settlement.
Outlaw 4×4 is one of the most trusted names in the Australian car performance market. Australian owned and operated, they have been leading the way in the development of performance products since the early 1960s.
Pharmacy Business Network (PBN) is an event run by the Pharmacy Guild of Australia. After extensive work with the Pharmacy Guild during the APP2014 conference the Guild refocussed efforts.
Hockey Victoria (HV) is the state’s peak body for everything Hockey related. From the top level State squad right down to grass-roots players, HV is it.
Metcash is Australia’s leading wholesale distribution and marketing company encompassing household names such as IGA Australia, Mitre 10 and Cellarbrations.
Shine On has been helping Australian businesses become more energy efficient since 2009 providing LED lighting solutions to replace old halogen and incandescent lighting.
The Mental Health Complaints Commissioner is an independent, specialist body established under the Mental Health Act 2014 (the Act) to safeguard rights, resolve complaints about Victorian public mental health services and recommend improvements.
Apollo Patios is a family owned and operated manufacturing business with facilities based all across Australia. Apollo Patios wanted to increase its level of engagement with its audience as well as generate stronger brand recognition.
Ganache Chocolate is a luxury European inspired chocolate cafe with two locations in Melbourne with a well established fan-base of chocolate lovers. Visits to the stores and online chocolate sales were paramount. We stepped in to help with beautiful content.